Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Maxcell.lk
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Maxcell.lk’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Maxcell.lk’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Maxcell.lk and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Maxcell.lk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://maxcell.lk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://maxcell.lk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://maxcell.lk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://maxcell.lk
Redistribute content from Maxcell.lk (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sites
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Maxcell.lk’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Variations/Changes in Website/Products
- Maxcell.lk reserve the right to modify the Site and/or the /Products/Services or suspend or terminate the Site and / or the /Products/Services or access to part or all of them at any time.
- Maxcell.lk reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such variations shall become effective immediately after being posted on the website. By continuing to use this website you will be deemed to have accepted the varied Terms and Conditions.
- Maxcell.lk offers values additions such as “Warranty”, “Cash on Delivery” and ” Delivery” at the discretion of Maxcell.lk and its partners in good faith. Specifics of such value additions are detailed in the FAQ section of the site. Maxcell.lk Reserves the right to revise Terms and Conditions governing these value additions.
Thank you for your purchase. Refunds for change of mind will not be accepted. However, if you find any malfunction or faults with your purchased product, you may return it to us for a warranty claim. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
To return an item, please email customer service at [email protected] or contact +94772106797. We will guide you on how to make your returns. If you are returning via courier service, Place the item securely in its original packaging Purchase an Invoice from Maxcell.lk and mail your return to the following address:
129 Kotugodella Street, Kandy 20000, Sri Lanka
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process the warranty claim. Please allow at least Twenty One (21) days from the date of return of your item to process the claim.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Non-warranty Products
- Tempered Glass
- Phone Covers
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us: